- Dr. Parameshachari Bidare Divakarachari
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Website | E-mail
- Dr. Prabu Subramani
- Mahendra Institute of Technology, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India.
Website | E-mail
Special Issue Introduction
The presence of conflicting elements in many complex engineering systems has highlighted the need for the use of uncertainty models. When decision-makers tend to have numerous different courses of action and resources, time, and cash are limited, developing models that can balance opposing goals is a significant task. Computational approaches are used for decision-making in complex engineering systems on a daily basis. In recent years, uncertainty models have been used to solve real-time problems in other disciplines as well. As the demand for analysing trends in enormous datasets has grown, big data analytics have attracted widespread attention from both academia and industry. Recent advancements in sensor networks, cyber-physical systems, and the pervasiveness of the Internet of Things (IoT) have resulted in massive data collection (including health care, social media, smart cities, agriculture, finance, education, and more). This Special Issue intends to bring together unique research articles in the field of engineering that include the development or application of uncertainty models (simulation, optimization, probability and statistics, decision theory, systems dynamics, multi-criteria decision making, and so on).
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
• Sustainable Engineering and Decision Making
• Uncertainty and Fuzzy Logic
• Computational Engineering in Uncertain Data
• Big Data Analysis in Complex Data
• Data Mining Methods Applicable to Uncertain Data
• Uncertainty Assessment and Modeling
• Mathematical Analysis on Complex Problems
• Machine Learning on Big Data Analysis
Submission Deadline31 Mar 2023